Monday, July 31, 2006

Falling in Love with you

I don’t know what you did but keep on doing it
I love the way you make me feel
When I talk to you, things come so naturally
My feelings for you are all real

Baby let me tell you, I never felt like this
Especially when things are so soon...
If it were possible I would do this, I’d give you
The sun, the stars and the moon

I am getting so deep, I dream about you in my sleep
You are the only reason why I smile
You’re my heart and my soul, my night and my day
I know you’ll be around for a long while

I’m fallin and fallin deep in love
I am going to love you until the day I die
I feel so good inside that I believe
I am honestly going to cry…

Tears of joy, never from sadness
I feel that deep in my heart
Just like the way I feel about us
Cause the lord will never let us part

No comments: