Monday, July 24, 2006

Follow Me

My life began when we met,
And will not end until we part.
Hearing your voice keeps me alive,
Until we meet again.

Mere thoughts of you lift my spirits,
Drawing me into a world of love and laughter.
Truly meant for each other,
Not a fantasy nor distortion of reality,
But a gift from Him.

Love means exposing your flesh and blood.
Our love is a breath of fresh mountain air,
Effortlessly giving, expanding slowly and patiently,
A constant flow of passion.

Our shadows blend slowly into one another,
Forming a bond of pure friendship.
Unselfish commitment for the purpose,
Filling life with a sense of completeness.

Tomorrow means so much,
Because I have you today.
Sharing your grace,
A spiritual guidence into the heavens.

Waiting for the ultimate gathering,
A ride of peace and tranquility,
Floating together into the holy land.
Another life consumed with celestial love,
I can’t imagine my life without you.

No comments: