Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Love for You

Love, I have for you
Kindness, I share with you
Gentleness, I give to you
Friendship, I hold with you
Joy, I feel about you
Forgiveness, I hold true
Togetherness, I’ll be with you
Tenderness, so true to you
Happiness, when I’m with you
Humor, I laugh with you
Patience, I wait for you
Warmth, I’ll stay with you
Compassion, I’ll show to you
Respect, I’ll give to you
Loyalty, I am for you
Love, I love you too
Mixing feelings
Mixing emotions
Into a bowl
Of my heart and yours
Put them in a blender
Spin it around
Set on a plate
For me and you
I know we will be together
For good times and bad
I will always love you
And always care for you too
Let sit on the table
For a lifetime or so
And serve it for you and me
I no this is special
I no this is true
This is the recipe
For my love for you

No comments: