Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Friendship SMS

Did u know that tears can sumtimes b more special than smiles??
For smiles can b given 2 any1,
but tears r only shed 4 ppl v dun wanna lose.

Mornings r d Best Part Of d Day.
Its a Sign That
GOD Loves Us,
Is Giving Us Another Day 2 Live N
A Chance 2 Greet Some1 "Good morning"!!

Friendship is d inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person because u neither have 2 weigh ur thoughts nor measure ur words.

Good friends r like a pair of knife in a scissor, often moving in opposite direction, Yet punishing whoever comes in b'ween them.. "Like Us"...

A moment of joy spent undr a willow,d tear of eye dat wets ur pillow,Sumtimes pain n sumtimes pleasure,Wen given by FRIENDS,both r TREASURE!

Everything in this world is so fine, but is not mine.But one thing is so pure n divine that's ur frendship n luckily its mine.

An sms means I care enough to flex my thumb, search ur name, wait for "message sent", then think of you and smile as I say, "U are special!"

My silence
doesn't
mean
I FORGET U,
My DISAPPEARENCE
doesn't
mean
I don't
care
about
U..
Because
FREINDSHIP
is always in my
H-E-A-R-T

A lover may make u realise how wonderful the world is,but it's a friend who makes u realise how wonderful u r to the world.

No comments: